The St. Francis Xavier School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a partnership between parents, teachers and administrators to serve together to enhance and maximize the educational potential of every St. Francis Xavier student.
The PTO’s objectives are:
- Raise and administer funds for the purpose of providing additional educational benefits beyond those provided by the School.
- Provide and promote parent volunteer assistance to teachers as well as dialogue between parents, teachers and students.
- Promote St. Francis Xavier School in the broader community.
- Raise parent awareness and promote parent involvement in school issues and.
- Welcome new parents to the School and promote their involvement in the PTO.